Saturday, January 31, 2015

Brooklyn Yelich

Brooklyn Alexander Yelich

I'm just guessing that you are here to find out a bit more about me and who I am, right? Well, my name is Brooklyn, and no I am not from New York, originally. I'm actually British, but I'm adopted by a pair of journalists. My birth family, well, I don't know much about them, except for that my father doesn't want me and my mother is deceased. My adoptive father is originally from New Zealand, but lived in Pittsburgh when he got me at the young age of three years [with my baby brother Brandon]. My adoptive mother is half-Croatian and has always told me to follow whatever road I wanted to, so when they formally adopted me, I took her name instead of my father's name. For me, living in Miami was always a dream, and when we moved down here, it was a moment that I never expected to happen, but I'm utterly stoked that it did. That was around four years ago and last year, my parents decided to move to my dad's homeland. It was at this point they were wanting to know if I could handle living on my own, well, at least the littlest in their hands as I could, even if the studio apartment I have is being paid for by them. Instead, I'm paying for everything else, and keeping a good GPA at school. I think I have a 3.6/3.7 going into this year. I's just me and my brother Brandon now, and I really do hope that everything that can stay mostly the same as I get used to my junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment