Saturday, January 31, 2015

Finn Fontana

Finn Fontana

Hey dudes. How's it happening? Hope you don't mind that I called you dude; I call everyone dude. My names Finn Fontana or at least that's the name on the seashell necklace I've had since birth. It's in some oceanic language and since I'm not the smartest, I could have translated it wrong. Wouldn't that be weird if my name wasn't even my name? All I know is sure my last name, Fontana, is no mistake. It comes from the Italian word meaning "fountain or water source", which is fitting since I've been in the water for most of my life. My parents were surfers and had me surfing with them by age five. They didn't have the most stable jobs but we were happy and peaceful. All we needed were our surfboards, the ocean and each other. When they died while surfing in a deadly hurricane, I was moved to a foster home in Kentucky. I couldn't be away from the ocean and as a result, I ran away to Miami. I've been living there since in make shift hut down by the beach thats hidden by the dunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment