Saturday, January 31, 2015

Luke Lawson

Lucas 'Luke' Lawson

Hey Guys! It’s Luke Lawson here. You’ve probably seen me around, you know, that kid in the hallway who no one talks to. The kid who has voices inside of him so loud there is no quieting them? Yeah, that’s me. You see every day I wake up screaming because I dream someone else will hurt me. You can try saying hello to me in the hallways but if you are expecting me to let you right into my life you are not talking to the right guy. I’ll soon be known as the class clown to most of you. That’s just how I cope. Making jokes and having fun are all that really matters to me. My teachers feel like I’m a lost cause because of it, even though I manage a 3.5 GPA. Most of my teachers are convinced I cheat, I don’t have to cheat here I’m smarter than I let on. I hope one day one of you will get to see the real me. Most of you will give up trying with me. But for those of you that breakthrough and get past my rough exterior. Congratulations you just gained the greatest friend you need in your life. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my friends. Anyone who messes with a friend has to mess with Luke Lawson, and trust me, you don’t want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment