Saturday, January 31, 2015

Courtney Walsh

Courtney Walsh

Hey it's Courtney Walsh here. Well what can I say...I'm a carefree sweetheart born with a silver spoon in my mouth. What does my mother do? Not much except lounge by our pool, workout with her personal trainer, shop, and attend charity events. My dad...well, let's just say he's kind of a big deal in Miami. A business developer that has his hands in just about everything. Some may whisper 'mafia' but never in our presence. So what does an only child do with all this wealth and no parental guidance? Why spend it of course! Shoes! Clothes! Cars! Grand Vacations! Parties! and of course lavish extravagant gifts on her best friends. School? I attend to socialize, what I don't learn, I pay someone to do for me. Spoiled? Definetly. Rotten? only a little. Does money buy happiness? Sit back and watch me try!

No comments:

Post a Comment