Sunday, February 1, 2015

Noah Lyndon

Noah Lyndon

Look who it is! It is Noah Lyndon! Born and raised here in Myami. I know it is spelled Miami, but this is my city. I am representing Miami. I am the heart of Miami. I have a very religious mother and a very hard-working father, but this is not about them it is about me. I am a happy person. Negabifaly. Negarisacy. Negapthy. The n work is not even in my vocabulary that is how positive I am. I have a GPA between 2.2 - 2.7, but I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t like me and that is better than being the smartest. I have been told I have a baby face, but that don’t bother me. I actually think it attracts more attention especially girls. Sometimes I can be stubborn, but who isn’t. Also I would be that person who says “You should not be eating candy.”, but at the same time eating snickers in front of you. Honestly I am down for almost anything. Like you want to go egg this serial killers house. Down with me let’s do it. I have one thing on my bucket list and that is to visit every country and Antarctica and Australia. Let’s do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment