Monday, February 2, 2015

Kasey Hartlen

Kasey Hartlen


Hey guys. It's Kasey Hartlen you know that kid that everyone goes to get what they need for them to have a good time, I'm that kid you don't cross if you wanna survive the school year. I'm the type of kid that people talk about for living in the cheaper part of town. But you know it wasn't always like this. I was once an extremely happy kid who had a wonderful life but that took a turn for the worse when my dad died of cancer back when i was 10. Now i guess you can say my dad dieing really ruined my life, well yeah a part of me died so fast forward to present day, my mom's an alcoholic and you can see me skipping class to work at a small mechanic shop or racing cars on the streets for money, I mean you gotta pay the bills some how right? Hell sometimes you just wanna run away and never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment