Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Laysie Kroft

Laysie Kroft

Hey I'm Laysie! I am 16 year old junior. I'm pretty new so not many people know me exactly. My parents died in a car crash a few months ago, and I've been grieving over them ever since. I used to be a social girl and one that knew many people, but now I'm just trying to block out the sadness and grief I have in my mind. I grew up in Nashville, Tennessee where I was an only child and life was going great. My mother was an artist and my dad was a musician. I mostly took up drawing and piano, because of them. But now it's the only thing that somehow links me to there memory. I entered a lot of art competitions when I was young and also played classical pieces for high school mid state competitions. People thought I was the best and a well renown prodigy, but I didn't see it that way...I always felt I could do better and there was way more people out there that were better than me. Over the summer, before junior year, was when my parents died...after about a month I packed up my things and moved from Nashville, to Miami to live with my Aunt who stayed there. I hope to start a new life in Miami and find distractions to keep me sane. I haven't been the new girl at a school before so it should be interesting how I stand my ground, when I already feel so fragile and hollow on the inside. I just hope I can survive this school year in piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment