Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Natasha Petrova

Natasha Petrova

Hi everyone, Natasha Petrova here, but you knew that already, I'm pretty well known at our school. I'm pretty much friends with everyone and try to be as nice of a person as I can. I love my friends and always have their backs but be warned don't get on my bad side cause I can be a royal bitch. I'm also a little overly honest, but honesty is the best policy, Right? I've lived in Miami my whole life and I grew up very wealthy, we live in a beautiful mansion that I always throw parties at. My dad is constantly traveling for work and always brings my mom along. My mom was a very famous model when she was younger and she strives for me to follow in her footsteps. I do some modeling here and there but my mother encourages me to drop out of school and finish up with online classes so I can focus on my modeling career. Id rather finish up High school with my friends and be a normal teenager. Even though I'm beautiful and I have what it takes to be a model, Its just not me. By the way, I'm not arrogant, well not a lot, but after constantly being told how beautiful you are it kinda sticks to you. Well back to my parents always being gone, It sounds depressing but I love it. I throw parties almost every weekend and there defiantly the best since I have a full bar, a pool, a huge mansion, and plenty of open bedrooms. I am defiantly the life of the party since I have a outgoing and flirty personality, so come party with me guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment