Thursday, February 12, 2015

Brandon Yelich

Brandon Yelich

Well I guess I'm here to tell you the people more about me the player!! **Laughs** well whatever My names Brandon Yelich and I'm am British actually the accent yeah I know you love it!! I am adopted well me and my Brother Brooklyn is adopted by two journalist. My real family well let me think my moms dead and dad umm an unworthy peace of shit that shouldn't walk this earth! My adopted parents are awesome and coming to the sunny Miami was truly amazing. In Miami I get to see hot ladies in bikinis and watch Miami heat play in south beach and there house here is truly sick like y'all need to check it out. I and my brother live in a apartment which is pretty chill because me and my brother get along well. I hope junior year is a breeze and I can keep up my GPA. I really hope that junior year I can finally have time to play a sport who knows maybe sing which singing is something I can do but don't choose to do everyday whatever I've bored y'all by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment