Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Karma Wilson

Karma Wilson

Hi there, Karma Wilson here, born and raised in beautiful Miami. I’ve been told I’m a bit of a rebel, but I prefer to refer to myself as a free spirit. I know how to have fun, I love to party, you can always ask me about upcoming parties and I can get you some flame bud. I know all about that sort of stuff. I don't come from the wealthiest upbringing like some of the folks here in Miami, but we get by, my mom owns her own art gallery and I work as a hostess at a café. Speaking of my mom, she’s all about New Age Spirituality, that’s where the name Karma came from, it means “fate, destiny.” My dad left when I was 6, and we’ve never spoken since. In my free time I love spending time on the beach, surfing, swimming, and sun bathing. In school you can find me in the halls socializing, but I manage to keep a 3.0 average, I’m all about working hard & playing even harder. My mouth tends to get me in trouble from time to time, I just like to keep it real and be honest with people. I’m a little too honest at times I guess. All in all I like to consider myself a good person, I’m a loyal and caring friend, I’m someone you want to have on your good side. I seem like I’m really tough, but I’ve honestly just been through a lot so I have to keep up that persona, it’s really hard for me to open up to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment