Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rayne Baxter

Rayne Baxter


Hi.... I'm Rayne Baxter Born in Lovely Miami, Florida. Friends Hmm what are those I don't really have many haha being the Pastors daughter and all everyone wants to stay away because they don't want to be glorified by the light of JESUS or some shit. Oh did I say s-h-i-t father is going to be mad. Well any way I have big plans this year I'm going to try and step out of the shadows and be someone that is liked. Maybe try and get a boyfriend, get invited to a party and For once get everyone to stop calling me Jesus freak just because my dad is a pastor and I'm born on the lords birthday doesn't mean Im fully dedicated to him. Well maybe I do go to Sunday school still and have Bible study on Wednesday *Sigh*. But that's going to all change because by the end of this year the people will know my name and that name is Rayne Baxter.

No comments:

Post a Comment