Monday, February 9, 2015

Katerina Sire

Katerina Sire


Hola everyone, This is Katerina Sire, I'm originally from Spain and to say I didn't have an easy
childhood. I was brought to the foster home when I was 7 after the child services was being called to say I wasn't being taken care of. To tell the truth, my madre (mother) was doing every possible way to make sure I get the best childhood and be the best mom. And she was and gave me love. I never knew about my dad, just know he left my mother and a veteran. I was later adopted by the Sire Family who they also have their own son name Leo Sire, later to be brought to america. I was quiet and shy at first cause I was different, away from home and having no friends. But little by little, I was getting along my adoptive parents even my older brother Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment