Wednesday, February 18, 2015

John Johnson

John Johnson

Hey. You probably don't know me yet. My name is John Johnson, (yes, I hate it too), and I am new here this year.
 After my mom died last year, my father and I decided to look for a new place. Something different, luxurious.... But we got Miami instead (ba-boom ching.) I guess it isn't all bad, but so far its been really touristy and cheap, rainy.... Okay, I'm doing more complaining than introducing here. So I'll just talk about myself.
Quiet. Kind, I guess. Humble too. Being humble is probably my best quality. Smart enough, I guess. Maintaining a 3.3 or whatever, which is enough to get into some Florida party school that everyone here talks about. Future plans? Marry a rich woman. Or collect inheritance money. My dad is 55, it'll be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment