Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shay Martin

Shay Martin


I suppose I’ll tell you the summary of my life story. I’m Shay Martin, I’m 17 years old and I live in Miami, FL. I originally lived in Los Angeles, CA but we moved because my Dad was a total asshole and cheated on my Mom with his Personal Trainer, Abby. But whatever. I’m totally over it and I‘d rather talk about me than him. So long story short I’m cheer captain of the school’s cheerleading squad and I’m like super popular and hella rich. I throw the best parties in High School and I would be very surprised if you haven’t attended one… that’s unless you’re a nerd or a downright loser. I’m quite generous when it comes to money, as my family have a lot of it, but don’t expect yourself to be in my good books if you forget to pay me back. Although I’m probably the hottest girl in school, I’m unfortunately single but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were to stay that way for very long. Anyway, thanks for spending the time to read this, and I‘ll probably see you around! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment